About Me

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

| Well, hello |


On March 19, 2016 I married my best friend, Mr. Joshua Michael Walsh.  He won me over, heart and soul.  Then made me his mrs. and a southern belle.  Dreams do come true.

We planned our wedding in 10 weeks flat, honeymooned on a perfect tropical island and moved me to Birmingham, Alabama.  I'm currently soaking up every minute of life in the "Land O' Chik Fil A" and everything that is big city living.  (Population Lake Geneva, WI: 7,710, Population Birmingham, AL: 212,113.  See!)

These past three weeks have been the sweetest and happiest of my life, everyday we wake up and say "Can you believe we're here?" and then we fall asleep and say "I never want this to end.".  If you've ever met Josh Walsh, you know he's the kindest and funniest person in the world, living with him has proven that even more true than I could have known.  

Deeply in love here in this Magic City.

1 comment: